The abstracts will be sent using the following method:
► as an attachment, by email to: email@example.com
At least one of the paper’s authors must be registered as participant, with registration fee paid. Authors are fully responsible for the content of their paper.
The authors will receive an electronic “Letter of Acceptance/Rejection” after May 10, 2021 on the e-mail address they provided on registration. The letter will also specify the form of presentation for each paper submitted. All accepted abstracts will be published in a ISSN abstract book.
There are two available forms of presentation: oral presentations or e-posters.
Oral presentations: virtual PowerPoint presentation using “share screen” capability.
The organizers will provide technical assistance for the presenters in each virtual conference room, prior the conference, for a testing session and also during the conference.
E-Posters: .ppt, .pptx, .jpeg, .pdf (portrait).
The Scientific Committee can accept or reject the proposed papers. Its members will also select the form of presentation for the accepted papers: oral presentations or e-posters.
Please click here to download the accepted e-poster template.
Please click here to download the accepted template for oral presentation.
For abstracts sent by e-mail, please use the following guidelines:
– maximum size: 250 words;
– language: English;
– do not use paragraphs or indentations;
– do not use any formatting settings.
The abstract must contain:
– a title followed by an empty line. The Title cannot be longer that 200 characters (including spaces);
– the authors, written in one line: initials, followed by name (please do not use any professional or academic titles). The name of the presenting author will be underlined. Please leave an empty line after the authors line;
– affiliation (department, medical institution, city, country) for all authors, followed by an empty line;
– 3 – 5 keywords on a distinctive line;
– the content of the abstract, with the following sections: Introduction, Material and method(s), Results, Conclusions. The content must contain enough information to justify the conclusion
Please do not insert graphic elements or table in the abstract!
All abbreviations will be explained at their first use in text!